“Even in the absence of earthly fathers, the gospel’s impact and the Spirit’s presence is sufficient to guide us through the pool of daddy deprivation. The fatherless man can find strength in the fatherhood of God. Through a relationship with the Lord Jesus Christ, God becomes our Father. He is proud of His children because He is pleased with His Son who lives in them.” (Eric Mason, Manhood Restored, p. 33)
Welcome to New Leaven, the blog of T.C. Robinson. > Learn more
- What are you giving up this Lent?
- Why John Ortberg and His Church Left the PC(USA) Denomination?
- Quote of the Day
- It’s Ash Wednesday 2014
- Three Lessons I Learned from “Breaking Bad”
- Is the Woman Caught in the Act of Adultery Authentic?
- 9 Ways to Fight the Temptation of Pornography
- Karl Barth’s Order of Worship
- Meet Theophilus Gould Steward
- A Karl Barthian Wednesday
TC’s TweetsMy Tweets
New Leaven by T.C. Robinson is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Comment PolicyI reserve the right to delete comments that are snarky, offensive, or off-topic. For more on comment policy see here. Thank you.