“Even in the absence of earthly fathers, the gospel’s impact and the Spirit’s presence is sufficient to guide us through the pool of daddy deprivation. The fatherless man can find strength in the fatherhood of God. Through a relationship with the Lord Jesus Christ, God becomes our Father. He is proud of His children because He is pleased with His Son who lives in them.” (Eric Mason, Manhood Restored, p. 33)
Welcome to New Leaven, the blog of T.C. Robinson. > Learn more
- Al Mohler on Nelson Mandela
- Nelson Mandela Dead at 95
- FAQ for Greg Boyd
- Journal Your Advent Reflections
- NT Wright and Michael Bird talk “Paul and the Faithfulness of God”
- “The Calvinist”: Verse, Video, Vision for All of Life
- How to be Intentional this Christmas?
- Advent Readings
- The Truth About Thanksgiving
- Christianity Is ‘a Generation Away From Extinction’?
- ...and a Blessed Thanksgiving Day to all! 2 weeks ago
New Leaven by T.C. Robinson is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Comment PolicyI reserve the right to delete comments that are snarky, offensive, or off-topic. For more on comment policy see here. Thank you.