“Even in the absence of earthly fathers, the gospel’s impact and the Spirit’s presence is sufficient to guide us through the pool of daddy deprivation. The fatherless man can find strength in the fatherhood of God. Through a relationship with the Lord Jesus Christ, God becomes our Father. He is proud of His children because He is pleased with His Son who lives in them.” (Eric Mason, Manhood Restored, p. 33)
Welcome to New Leaven, the blog of T.C. Robinson. > Learn more
- The New Creation is Here!
- Dr. Myles Munroe on the Price of Leadership
- What New Testament Church are you trying to Restore?
- Three Things a Baptist learned from an Anglican Church
- Book Review: Evangelical Theology by Michael F. Bird
- Life on Purpose: A Tribute to Dr. Myles Munroe (1954-2014)
- On Visiting an Anglican Church: A Family Affair
TC’s TweetsMy Tweets
- Apocalypse Baptism Baptists Bibles Bible Translations Biblical Greek Biblical Studies Book Reviews Calvinism Christianity Christology Church Church History Communion Complementarian Cultural Issues Eschatology ESV God Gordon Fee Hell Holy Spirit Jesus John Calvin John MacArthur John Piper Kingdom Lord's Supper Mark Driscoll Martin Luther Michael F. Bird Miscellanies New Testament Studies NIV Bible 2011 NT Wright Old Testament Studies Pastoral Pastoral Ministry Pauline Prayer Preaching Quote of the Day Racism Reading Scripture Rob Bell Salvation Theology TNIV Women in Ministry Worship
New Leaven by T.C. Robinson is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Comment PolicyI reserve the right to delete comments that are snarky, offensive, or off-topic. For more on comment policy see here. Thank you.