Accept them as they are. Appreciate their diversity. Don’t try to ruin their uniqueness. They should be taken on their own terms. Perhaps quoting a NT scholar or two will add weight to what I’m saying here? I don’t think so.
Welcome to New Leaven, the blog of T.C. Robinson. > Learn more
- Al Mohler on Nelson Mandela
- Nelson Mandela Dead at 95
- FAQ for Greg Boyd
- Journal Your Advent Reflections
- NT Wright and Michael Bird talk “Paul and the Faithfulness of God”
- “The Calvinist”: Verse, Video, Vision for All of Life
- How to be Intentional this Christmas?
- Advent Readings
- The Truth About Thanksgiving
- Christianity Is ‘a Generation Away From Extinction’?
- ...and a Blessed Thanksgiving Day to all! 1 week ago
New Leaven by T.C. Robinson is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Comment PolicyI reserve the right to delete comments that are snarky, offensive, or off-topic. For more on comment policy see here. Thank you.