Accept them as they are. Appreciate their diversity. Don’t try to ruin their uniqueness. They should be taken on their own terms. Perhaps quoting a NT scholar or two will add weight to what I’m saying here? I don’t think so.
Welcome to New Leaven, the blog of T.C. Robinson. > Learn more
- What are you giving up this Lent?
- Why John Ortberg and His Church Left the PC(USA) Denomination?
- Quote of the Day
- It’s Ash Wednesday 2014
- Three Lessons I Learned from “Breaking Bad”
- Is the Woman Caught in the Act of Adultery Authentic?
- 9 Ways to Fight the Temptation of Pornography
- Karl Barth’s Order of Worship
- Meet Theophilus Gould Steward
- A Karl Barthian Wednesday
TC’s TweetsMy Tweets
New Leaven by T.C. Robinson is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Comment PolicyI reserve the right to delete comments that are snarky, offensive, or off-topic. For more on comment policy see here. Thank you.