“Our huffing and puffing to impress God, our scrambling for brownie points, our thrashing about trying to fix ourselves while hiding our pettiness and wallowing in guilt are nauseating to God and are a flat out denial of the gospel of grace.” –Brennan Manning
Welcome to New Leaven, the blog of T.C. Robinson. > Learn more
- Al Mohler on Nelson Mandela
- Nelson Mandela Dead at 95
- FAQ for Greg Boyd
- Journal Your Advent Reflections
- NT Wright and Michael Bird talk “Paul and the Faithfulness of God”
- “The Calvinist”: Verse, Video, Vision for All of Life
- How to be Intentional this Christmas?
- Advent Readings
- The Truth About Thanksgiving
- Christianity Is ‘a Generation Away From Extinction’?
- ...and a Blessed Thanksgiving Day to all! 2 weeks ago
New Leaven by T.C. Robinson is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Comment PolicyI reserve the right to delete comments that are snarky, offensive, or off-topic. For more on comment policy see here. Thank you.