By reading five psalms a day and three chapters of the Gospels, beginning with Matthew 1 through John 21, in 30 days I will have read through both the Book of Psalms and all four Gospels.
Welcome to New Leaven, the blog of T.C. Robinson. > Learn more
- Toward Racial Harmony and Healing: What Can We Do?
- LifeWay Stops Selling Mark Driscoll Books, which raises the question?
- Prayer for Mark Driscoll and Mars Hill Church
- Mike Bird on the Return of Christ
- Book Review: Calvin on the Christian Life by Michael Horton
- How to Find a Church?
- Christ as Intermediary
TC’s TweetsMy Tweets
- Apocalypse Baptism Baptists Bibles Bible Translations Biblical Greek Biblical Studies Book Reviews Calvinism Christianity Christology Church Church History Communion Complementarian Cultural Issues Eschatology ESV God Gordon Fee Gospel Heaven Hell Holy Spirit Jesus John Calvin John MacArthur John Piper Kingdom Lord's Supper Martin Luther Miscellanies New Testament Studies NIV Bible 2011 NT Wright Old Testament Studies Pastoral Pastoral Ministry Pauline Prayer Preaching Quote of the Day Racism Reading Scripture Rob Bell Salvation Theology TNIV Women in Ministry Worship
New Leaven by T.C. Robinson is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Comment PolicyI reserve the right to delete comments that are snarky, offensive, or off-topic. For more on comment policy see here. Thank you.