By reading five psalms a day and three chapters of the Gospels, beginning with Matthew 1 through John 21, in 30 days I will have read through both the Book of Psalms and all four Gospels.
Welcome to New Leaven, the blog of T.C. Robinson. > Learn more
- Mark Driscoll and Mars Hill Church need Our Prayers
- “What do you think about our Worship?”
- What are you giving up this Lent?
- Why John Ortberg and His Church Left the PC(USA) Denomination?
- Quote of the Day
- It’s Ash Wednesday 2014
- Three Lessons I Learned from “Breaking Bad”
- Is the Woman Caught in the Act of Adultery Authentic?
- 9 Ways to Fight the Temptation of Pornography
- Karl Barth’s Order of Worship
TC’s TweetsMy Tweets
New Leaven by T.C. Robinson is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Comment PolicyI reserve the right to delete comments that are snarky, offensive, or off-topic. For more on comment policy see here. Thank you.