Welcome to New Leaven, the blog of T.C. Robinson. > Learn more
- Nelson Mandela Dead at 95
- FAQ for Greg Boyd
- Journal Your Advent Reflections
- NT Wright and Michael Bird talk “Paul and the Faithfulness of God”
- “The Calvinist”: Verse, Video, Vision for All of Life
- How to be Intentional this Christmas?
- Advent Readings
- The Truth About Thanksgiving
- Christianity Is ‘a Generation Away From Extinction’?
- Paul’s Theology of the Lord’s Supper: Sharing in the One Body
- ...and a Blessed Thanksgiving Day to all! 1 week ago
New Leaven by T.C. Robinson is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Comment PolicyI reserve the right to delete comments that are snarky, offensive, or off-topic. For more on comment policy see here. Thank you.
Category Archives: Expository Preaching
Expository preaching is a necessary corollary of the doctrine of the God-breathed nature of Scripture. The idea is not so much that God breathed into the Scriptures, but that the Scriptures are the product of His breathing out. Independent of what we may … Continue reading
Much thanks to James Baird and the Broadman and Holman Academic family for a review copy of Doctrine that Dance: Bringing Doctrinal Preaching and Teaching to Life by Robert Smith Jr., professor of Christian preaching at Beeson Divinity School, Samford … Continue reading
During the month of January, I read two insighful books on Expository Preaching. And again, I was reminded of why I believe every pulpit—here and abroad—should be devoted to Expository Preaching. I know there are dry expositors. But don’t dismiss the … Continue reading