Welcome to New Leaven, the blog of T.C. Robinson. > Learn more
- Nelson Mandela Dead at 95
- FAQ for Greg Boyd
- Journal Your Advent Reflections
- NT Wright and Michael Bird talk “Paul and the Faithfulness of God”
- “The Calvinist”: Verse, Video, Vision for All of Life
- How to be Intentional this Christmas?
- Advent Readings
- The Truth About Thanksgiving
- Christianity Is ‘a Generation Away From Extinction’?
- Paul’s Theology of the Lord’s Supper: Sharing in the One Body
- ...and a Blessed Thanksgiving Day to all! 1 week ago
New Leaven by T.C. Robinson is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Comment PolicyI reserve the right to delete comments that are snarky, offensive, or off-topic. For more on comment policy see here. Thank you.
Category Archives: Reading Scripture
Paperback: 270 pages Publisher: IVP Academic (October 3, 2011) Language: English ISBN-10: 0830829490 Amazon.com Wtsbooks IVP Many thanks to Adrianna and IVP for this review copy of Reading Scripture with the Reformers by Timothy George, noted Reformation historian. An Overview … Continue reading
The following is taken from The Drama of Scripture by Craig G. Bartholomew and Michael W. Goheen. It think it captures the matter quite well: “The goal of God’s redemptive work is to restore his creation from the effects of … Continue reading
Currently I’m reading noted church historian Timothy George’s Reading Scripture with the Reformers. It’s something of a treat. It’s correcting a number of caricatures, filling in a number of blanks and so on. A book review to follow in a … Continue reading
I lighted the following from Michael F. Bird’s Euangelion’s blog. It’s taken from Michael Goheen and Craig Bartholomew’s book Drama of Scripture: Finding our Place in God’s Story: It’s quite instructive. Many of us have read the Bible as if it … Continue reading