Welcome to New Leaven, the blog of T.C. Robinson. > Learn more
- Sam Storms is what…?
- Jurgen Moltmann on Black Theology
- Our Idea of God by A.W. Tozer
- God’s Goodness and Human Suffering
- Photo of the Day: From Moore, Oklahoma
- On Moore Oklahoma Tornado: Do Not Blame God
- Celebrating the Lord’s Supper on a Monday
- A Classic Calvin Illustration: The Scripture as Eyeglasses
- Study: Christians Who Tithe Have Healthier Finances by Joe Carter
- Pope’s Francis Message also for Evangelicals
- RT @theochick: If God So Loved the World, Then Why Do We H… reclaimingthemind.org/blog/2011/08/i… 1 day ago
- Sacerdotalism[sass''-er-dote''-uh-liz''-um] (Latin sacerdos, “priest”) Sacerdotalism is the belief in an established hierarchy that separates man from God. In such a system the priesthood stands as an essential mediator between God and man. This priesthood, according to sacerdotalists, is a necessary component in worship, receiving communion […]
New Leaven by T.C. Robinson is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Comment PolicyI reserve the right to delete comments that are snarky, offensive, or off-topic. For more on comment policy see here. Thank you.
Tag Archives: Feed My Sheep
Pastor and Theologian RC Sproul tackles the quesiton: Some years ago, when I was on the faculty at a theological seminary, we reviewed the curriculum. We asked ourselves: what does a man have to know in order to be a godly pastor? … Continue reading
Expository preaching is a necessary corollary of the doctrine of the God-breathed nature of Scripture. The idea is not so much that God breathed into the Scriptures, but that the Scriptures are the product of His breathing out. Independent of what we may … Continue reading