Welcome to New Leaven, the blog of T.C. Robinson. > Learn more
- Nelson Mandela Dead at 95
- FAQ for Greg Boyd
- Journal Your Advent Reflections
- NT Wright and Michael Bird talk “Paul and the Faithfulness of God”
- “The Calvinist”: Verse, Video, Vision for All of Life
- How to be Intentional this Christmas?
- Advent Readings
- The Truth About Thanksgiving
- Christianity Is ‘a Generation Away From Extinction’?
- Paul’s Theology of the Lord’s Supper: Sharing in the One Body
- ...and a Blessed Thanksgiving Day to all! 1 week ago
New Leaven by T.C. Robinson is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Comment PolicyI reserve the right to delete comments that are snarky, offensive, or off-topic. For more on comment policy see here. Thank you.
Tag Archives: Hell
The Bible teaches the doctrine of hell. It’s there. Jesus, the God-man, taught on hell. It’s real. However the doctrine of hell has been reconstructed to the point of being nonexistent, at least to some theologians and popular religious leaders. … Continue reading
This is a great interview. Note Rick Warren from the 2:46 mark… Rick Warren shoots straight in this one.
My usual counter question is: “Why are Americans so fixated on hell?” Far more Americans ask me about hell than ever happens in my own country. And I really want to know, why is it that the most prosperous affluent … Continue reading
Hardcover: Publisher: Crossway Books (March 18, 2010) Language: English ISBN-10: 1433506254 Amazon.com Crossway WTS Books Many thanks to Crossway for a review copy of Doctrine: What Christians Should Believe by Mark Driscoll & Gerry Breshears. An Overview According to its Preface, “Doctrine seeks … Continue reading
Robin Lutjohann, a Master’s student at Harvard Divinity School, and new to blogosphere (his blog), when it comes to soteriology, the doctrine of salvation, he considers himself a Calvinist universalist. In a brief interaction with Rob Bell’s Love Wins, Luther, Calvin, … Continue reading