Welcome to New Leaven, the blog of T.C. Robinson. > Learn more
- Nelson Mandela Dead at 95
- FAQ for Greg Boyd
- Journal Your Advent Reflections
- NT Wright and Michael Bird talk “Paul and the Faithfulness of God”
- “The Calvinist”: Verse, Video, Vision for All of Life
- How to be Intentional this Christmas?
- Advent Readings
- The Truth About Thanksgiving
- Christianity Is ‘a Generation Away From Extinction’?
- Paul’s Theology of the Lord’s Supper: Sharing in the One Body
- ...and a Blessed Thanksgiving Day to all! 1 week ago
New Leaven by T.C. Robinson is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Comment PolicyI reserve the right to delete comments that are snarky, offensive, or off-topic. For more on comment policy see here. Thank you.
Tag Archives: Tongues
Over at Scripture, Ministry & the People of God, fellow blogger Mark Stevens has been wrestling, somewhat, with how much attention to give to the ESV (English Standard Version). In his latest post Concerning translators, editors, and their theology, after … Continue reading
Whose side was St. Augustine really on? Since the times of St. Augustine, it seems like everyone appeals to him for some kind of approval as they engage Christian theology: the Roman Catholics, Calvinists/Reformed, Amillennialists, and now aCharismatics/Cessationists. In his … Continue reading
In his refutation of “all of the gifts for the church today,” Mr. Patton has constructed that classic either/or : either the canon of Scripture is not complete or an original apostle is still alive—for us to claim “all gifts of the Spirit” in the church TODAY. Continue reading