“The sky is not falling, and it won’t until Jesus falls from it first. But we don’t have to pretend everything else is wrong to recognize we don’t have everything right. There is a gap between our love for the gospel and our love for godliness. This must change. It’s not pietism, legalism, or fundamentalism to take holiness seriously. It’s the way of all those who have been called to a holy calling by a holy God.” (The Hole in Our Holiness by Kevin DeYoung, p. 21, emphasis added)
Welcome to New Leaven, the blog of T.C. Robinson - a place where you're invited to rethink faith and culture in the light of Scripture. >Learn more
- Reflection for Palm Sunday 2017
- What do I think about the new Christian Standard Bible?
- We Make America Great Again by being Stronger Together
- How does God give the Holy Spirit to those who Ask?
- Worship: Like an Oasis in the Desert
- First Sunday of Lent 2017: I’m not giving up Coffee
- Transfiguration Sunday 2017
TC’s TweetsMy Tweets
- Follow New Leaven on WordPress.com
CategoriesApocalypse Baptism Baptists Bibles Bible Translations Biblical Greek Biblical Studies Book Reviews Calvinism Christianity Christology Church Church History Complementarian Cultural Issues Eschatology ESV God Gordon Fee Heaven Hell Holy Spirit Jesus John Calvin John MacArthur John Piper Kingdom Lord's Supper Mark Driscoll Martin Luther Michael F. Bird Miscellanies N.T. Wright NIV Bible 2011 NT Wright Pastoral Pastoral Ministry Pauline Politics Prayer Preaching Quote of the Day Racism Reading Scripture Rob Bell Salvation Theology TNIV Women in Ministry Worship