I Cannot Do This Alone
O God, early in the morning I cry to you.
Help me to pray
And to concentrate my thoughts on you;
I cannot do this alone.
In me there is darkness,
But with you there is light;
I am feeble in heart, but with you there is help;
I am restless, but with you there is patience;
I do not understand your ways,
But you know the way for me…
Restore me to liberty,
And enable me to live now
That I may answer before you and before men.
Lord, whatever this day may bring,
Your name be praised.
Welcome to New Leaven, the blog of T.C. Robinson - a place where you're invited to rethink faith and culture in the light of Scripture. >Learn more
- Reflection for Palm Sunday 2017
- What do I think about the new Christian Standard Bible?
- We Make America Great Again by being Stronger Together
- How does God give the Holy Spirit to those who Ask?
- Worship: Like an Oasis in the Desert
- First Sunday of Lent 2017: I’m not giving up Coffee
- Transfiguration Sunday 2017
TC’s TweetsMy Tweets
- Follow New Leaven on WordPress.com
CategoriesApocalypse Baptism Baptists Bibles Bible Translations Biblical Greek Biblical Studies Book Reviews Calvinism Christianity Christology Church Church History Complementarian Cultural Issues Eschatology ESV God Gordon Fee Heaven Hell Holy Spirit Jesus John Calvin John MacArthur John Piper Kingdom Lord's Supper Mark Driscoll Martin Luther Michael F. Bird Miscellanies N.T. Wright NIV Bible 2011 NT Wright Pastoral Pastoral Ministry Pauline Politics Prayer Preaching Quote of the Day Racism Reading Scripture Rob Bell Salvation Theology TNIV Women in Ministry Worship