I have been reviewing books for Crossway for a few years now. In fact, I just received a review copy of The Psalter Reclaimed: Praying and Praising with the Psalms by Gordon Wenham from Crossway. So when I received an email just now about their flood-damaged headquarters, I was compelled to post this.
Welcome to New Leaven, the blog of T.C. Robinson. > Learn more
- Is Inerrancy Inseparable from Christology?
- Is Hell Tough Love?
- When Jesus Spits: Decoding Weird Stuff
- Awesome Bibles but Awkward Bible Translation
- A Website Devoted to Biblical Inerrancy
- Overcoming the “Other” in All of Us
- John Stott on the Meaning of Self-Denial during Lent
- Lent and the Beheading of 21 Coptic Christians
- Rob Bell on seeing the Sacred in the Common
- Is the World getting Better?
TC’s TweetsMy Tweets
- Al Mohler Baptism Baptist Baptists Bibles Bible Translations Book of Common Prayer Brennan Manning C.S. Lewis Calvinism CEB Charles Haddon Spurgeon Christianity Today Christmas Common English Bible Communion Complementarian D.A. Carson Dispensationalism Douglas Moo Easter Egalitarian Eschatology ESV Gordon Fee Greek Greg Boyd HCSB Heaven Hell Holman Christian Standard Bible Holy Spirit Homosexuality Infant Baptism J.I. Packer James D.G. Dunn John Calvin John Eldredge John MacArthur John Piper Jonathan Edwards Justification Kevin Deyoung Kingdom Kingdom of God Leadership Lord's Supper Lord's Table Love Wins Mark Driscoll Martin Luther Martin Luther King Jr. Michael F. Bird Michael S. Horton N.T. Wright NIV NLT NRSV NT Wright Open Theism Prayer Preaching Quote of the Day Racism RC Sproul Rick Warren Rob Bell Scot McKnight Tim Keller TNIV Trinity Twitter Wayne Grudem Women in Ministry Worship
New Leaven by T.C. Robinson is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Comment PolicyI reserve the right to delete comments that are snarky, offensive, or off-topic. For more on comment policy see here. Thank you.
- Follow New Leaven on WordPress.com