“Even in the absence of earthly fathers, the gospel’s impact and the Spirit’s presence is sufficient to guide us through the pool of daddy deprivation. The fatherless man can find strength in the fatherhood of God. Through a relationship with the Lord Jesus Christ, God becomes our Father. He is proud of His children because He is pleased with His Son who lives in them.” (Eric Mason, Manhood Restored, p. 33)
Welcome to New Leaven, the blog of T.C. Robinson. > Learn more
- Rejecting Silence in the Face of Injustice
- On Worship and the Sacraments
- How should Sunday be spent?
- Rachel Held Evans Returns to Church
- When is your Church’s Liturgy not Enough?
- Rob Bell on the Resurrection
- An Easter Reflection
- Baptists and Holy Week
- We used Wine
- N.T. Wright on the Design of the Four Gospels
TC’s TweetsMy Tweets
- Al Mohler Baptism Baptist Baptists Bibles Bible Translations Book of Common Prayer Brennan Manning C.S. Lewis Calvinism CEB Charles Haddon Spurgeon Christianity Today Christmas Common English Bible Communion Complementarian D.A. Carson Dispensationalism Douglas Moo Easter Egalitarian Eschatology ESV Gordon Fee Greek Greg Boyd HCSB Heaven Hell Holman Christian Standard Bible Holy Spirit Homosexuality Infant Baptism J.I. Packer James D.G. Dunn John Calvin John Eldredge John MacArthur John Piper Jonathan Edwards Justification Kevin Deyoung Kingdom Kingdom of God Leadership Lord's Supper Lord's Table Love Wins Mark Driscoll Martin Luther Martin Luther King Jr. Michael F. Bird Michael S. Horton N.T. Wright NIV NLT NRSV NT Wright Open Theism Prayer Preaching Quote of the Day Racism RC Sproul Rick Warren Rob Bell Scot McKnight Tim Keller TNIV Trinity Twitter Wayne Grudem Women in Ministry Worship
New Leaven by T.C. Robinson is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Comment PolicyI reserve the right to delete comments that are snarky, offensive, or off-topic. For more on comment policy see here. Thank you.
- Follow New Leaven on WordPress.com