“Even in the absence of earthly fathers, the gospel’s impact and the Spirit’s presence is sufficient to guide us through the pool of daddy deprivation. The fatherless man can find strength in the fatherhood of God. Through a relationship with the Lord Jesus Christ, God becomes our Father. He is proud of His children because He is pleased with His Son who lives in them.” (Eric Mason, Manhood Restored, p. 33)
Welcome to New Leaven, the blog of T.C. Robinson - a place where you're invited to rethink faith and culture in the light of Scripture. >Learn more
- Charles Finney on Praying Together
- Our Tithes and Offerings: Where are they going?
- Tim Keller on Preaching: Wonderful Author but Poor Practitioner
- How Jesus is Portrayed by the Gospels
- Another Update for the New Living Translation in 2015
- “Today I Quit Being a Christian”
- And Don’t forget to Preach Theology
- N.T. Wright on Jesus in a Purple Robe
- Gathered Worship: For Saints or Sinners?
- Book Review: “I Will” by Thom S. Rainer
TC’s TweetsMy Tweets
- Apocalypse Baptism Baptists Bibles Bible Translations Biblical Greek Biblical Studies Book Reviews Calvinism Christianity Christology Church Church History Complementarian Cultural Issues Eschatology ESV God Gordon Fee Heaven Hell Holy Spirit Jesus John Calvin John MacArthur John Piper Kingdom Lord's Supper Mark Driscoll Martin Luther Michael F. Bird Miscellanies New Testament Studies NIV Bible 2011 NT Wright Old Testament Studies Pastoral Pastoral Ministry Pauline Prayer Preaching Quote of the Day Racism Reading Scripture Rob Bell Salvation Theology TNIV Women in Ministry Worship
Comment PolicyI reserve the right to delete comments that are snarky, offensive, or off-topic. For more on comment policy see here. Thank you.
New Leaven by T.C. Robinson is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
- Follow New Leaven on WordPress.com