Accept them as they are. Appreciate their diversity. Don’t try to ruin their uniqueness. They should be taken on their own terms. Perhaps quoting a NT scholar or two will add weight to what I’m saying here? I don’t think so.
Welcome to New Leaven, the blog of T.C. Robinson - a place where you're invited to rethink faith and culture in the light of Scripture. >Learn more
- Understanding Our Freedom
- On Reading ‘American Sniper’
- St. Paul, Christians, and Love
- Is Jesus the Fulfillment of Ezekiel’s Promise of the Restored Temple?
- Reading the Gospels as Political Theology?
- My Mennonite Experience
- “Good News” or “Good Advice”
- I Too Have a Dream
- Russell Moore on the Church’s Role in Racial Reconciliation
- Rejecting Silence in the Face of Injustice
TC’s TweetsMy Tweets
- Apocalypse Baptism Baptists Bibles Bible Translations Biblical Greek Biblical Studies Book Reviews Calvinism Christianity Christology Church Church History Complementarian Cultural Issues Eschatology ESV God Gordon Fee Heaven Hell Holy Spirit Jesus John Calvin John MacArthur John Piper Kingdom Lord's Supper Mark Driscoll Martin Luther Michael F. Bird Miscellanies New Testament Studies NIV Bible 2011 NT Wright Old Testament Studies Pastoral Pastoral Ministry Pauline Prayer Preaching Quote of the Day Racism Reading Scripture Rob Bell Salvation Theology TNIV Women in Ministry Worship
Comment PolicyI reserve the right to delete comments that are snarky, offensive, or off-topic. For more on comment policy see here. Thank you.
New Leaven by T.C. Robinson is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
- Follow New Leaven on WordPress.com