1. Ignoring people who are new or alone.
2. Talking and walking around during preaching.
3. Showing up late and leaving before service is over.
4. Texting and answering the phone during service.
5. Not dressing appropriately or dress too informal, including preachers.
6. Gossiping and judging others.
7. Sleeping in church!
8. Wear too much perfume to Church.
9. Chewing gum.
10. Save seats.
11. Children screaming or crying and parents do nothing about it.
12. Couples show too much affection during service and kiss each other in church.
13. Cellphones ringing during the service.
14. Checking Facebook or Twitter during communion.
15. Bring foods into the sanctuary.
–I miss the days of house church.