“They say that God is everywhere, and yet we always think of Him as somewhat of a recluse.” –Emily Dickinson, quoted in N.T. Wright’s Surprised by Scripture
Welcome to New Leaven, the blog of T.C. Robinson - a place where you're invited to rethink faith and culture in the light of Scripture. >Learn more
- On My Desk: On Being Presbyterian by Sean Michael Lucas
- Revisiting our Observance of the Lord’s Supper
- Reflection for Palm Sunday 2017
- What do I think about the new Christian Standard Bible?
- We Make America Great Again by being Stronger Together
- How does God give the Holy Spirit to those who Ask?
- Worship: Like an Oasis in the Desert
TC’s TweetsMy Tweets
- Follow New Leaven on WordPress.com
CategoriesApocalypse Baptism Baptists Bibles Bible Translations Biblical Greek Biblical Studies Book Reviews Calvinism Christianity Christology Church Church History Complementarian Cultural Issues Eschatology ESV God Gordon Fee Heaven Hell Holy Spirit Jesus John Calvin John MacArthur John Piper Kingdom Lord's Supper Mark Driscoll Martin Luther Michael F. Bird Miscellanies N.T. Wright NIV Bible 2011 NT Wright Pastoral Pastoral Ministry Pauline Politics Prayer Preaching Quote of the Day Racism Reading Scripture Rob Bell Salvation Theology TNIV Women in Ministry Worship